Thu, 18 May|
Van Gogh’s Sunflowers - @ Racconto Lounge, Bury
Paint your very own iconic sunflowers by Van Gogh; test your artistic limits and create your own masterpiece!
Time & Location
18 May, 19:00 – 21:00
Bury, 4 Clerke St, Bury BL9 0PN, UK
About the event
Van Gogh’s paintings of Sunflowers are among his most famous. He did them in Arles, in the south of France. Vincent painted a total of five large canvases with sunflowers in a vase, with three shades of yellow ‘and nothing else’. In this way, he demonstrated that it was possible to create an image with numerous variations of a single colour, without any loss of eloquence. Re-create this masterpiece as your own and hang it with pride!
This paint party provides a relaxed environment where you can eat, drink and chat while letting your inner artist unfurl. You will learn to paint alongside a professional/amateur artist and finish with an artwork you will love.
No experience is necessary; you just need to be up for trying something new!
Feel free to order food on the night they have lots on offer including vegan options.
At our paint parties, all the equipment will be provided;
- A pre-drawn canvas
- Drinks and food available to purchase
Please arrive 10-minutes before the start of class, so that we may get you seated and ready to Paint Away.
· Children aged 11 and below are not able to join the event.
· Non-painting guest(s) are not able to join the event.
· NON-REFUNDABLE once the booking is confirmed.
· If you wish to reschedule your session, please get in touch with us at least 2 days (48 hours) before the event to avoid your ticket(s) being suspended.
For more information or any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us via email at, email@example.com
Van Gogh Sunflowers