Fri, 16 Jun|
Golden Tears @ Brasco Lounge, Liverpool
Paint your very own Gustav Klimt inspired masterpiece - Golden Tears using gold leaf paper.
Time & Location
16 Jun, 19:00 – 21:00
Brasco Lounge, 27a Buildings, Mann Island Buildings, Liverpool L3 1BP, UK
About the event
This painting is often attributed to Klimt but was not painted by him. ‘Golden Tears’, also known as Freya’s Tears’, was painted by French artist Anne-Marie Zilberman in the style of Klimt. Influenced by his work, Zilberman applied gold leaf to make the tears. We're also including gold leaf paper to create authentic golden tears.
This paint party provides a relaxed environment where you can eat, drink and chat while letting your inner artist unfurl. You will learn to paint alongside a professional/amateur artist and finish with an artwork you will love.
No experience is necessary; you just need to be up for trying something new!
We’ll be painting at Brasco Lounge, Liverpool; feel free to order food on the night they have lots on offer including vegan options, Click Here to view their menu.
At our paint parties, all the equipment will be provided;
- A pre-drawn canvas
- Gold leaf paper for golden tears
- Drinks and food available to purchase
Please arrive 10-minutes before the start of class, so that we may get you seated and ready to Paint Away.
· Children aged 11 and below are not able to join the event.
· Non-painting guest(s) are not able to join the event.
· NON-REFUNDABLE once the booking is confirmed.
· If you wish to reschedule your session, please get in touch with us at least 2 days (48 hours) before the event to avoid your ticket(s) being suspended.
For more information or any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us via email at, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07943049949