Sunita Sharee's Make-up Masterclass
Time & Location
About the event
Sunita Sharee will be giving away tips, tricks and every secret combined with her favourite products and looks.
It is an interactive and fun evening for everyone in attendance; whether you are a make-up artist who would like to develop your skills or someone needing help on self-application, you will leave full of passion, confidence & knowledge.
This makeup masterclass experience with Sunita will focus on self-application and explores a wide range of makeup essential looks and effects. The session will cover moisturising, blemish concealment, foundations, contouring and highlighting, eyeliner tips, lip defining and colouring, smoky eyes, and more. The class is designed to battle your beauty woes or expand your current experience in this fun and informative makeup masterclass.
This Masterclass covers:
- Clean, hydrate and moisturise your skin
- Blemish and imperfections concealment
- The importance of the Makeup base and how to choose the correct foundation
- Contour and highlight
- Eyeliner Tips and tricks
- Choosing suitable contrasting eye colours
- Define and colour your lips
- 10 Minutes to a perfect smoky eye
- All brushes provided for use in the class.
What you need to bring:
- Your make-up bag; includes foundation, powder, eyeliner, eye shadows, lipstick, liner, bronzer/blusher, and any other items you would like Sunita to show you how to apply/use.
Should you not have any items needed for the masterclass these items will be available to purchase at the class.
All attendees receive a goody bag worth over £15
A platter for one will be served on the night should you wish to purchase food and drinks are available to purchase.
Additionally, tickets can be purchased with or without food: a platter for 1 choose 3 out of the dishes below and it will be served with pitta bread:
*Drinks are available to purchase*
- Beetroot Salad
- Marinated Olives
- Grilled Halloumi
- Grilled Chicken wings
- Grilled King Prawns
- Garlic Bread Slices
- Cancellation policy applies to all Bookings, once paid booking will be confirmed and no refunds can be issued, a change of dates may be possible with 7 days or more notice.
- Make-up and brushes are provided for use in the class.
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Make-up masterclass with food£58.50£58.500£0
- Make-up masterclass - no food£50£500£0