Mexican Monday - Eat, Sip, and Paint Frida Kahlo @ La Casita (1)
Time & Location
About the event
Come and paint iconic Frida Khalo in a Mexican restaurant! Learn how to paint the artist that so many are inspired by! A woman of incredible talent and fierce eyebrows, it’s time to bring her essence to life.
This paint party provides a relaxed environment where you can eat, drink and chat while letting your inner artist unfurl. You will learn to paint alongside a professional/amateur artist and finish with an artwork you will love. No experience is necessary: you just need to be up for trying something new!
Tickets include sharing platter for two:
- 2 chimichangas (small parcels filled with slow cooked Mexican pulled pork)
- 2 Tinga (chicken) empanadas
- 2 Chilli con carne empanadas
- 2 small portions of chilli nachos
- 2 Quesadillas (flour tortillas with melted cheese and mushrooms)
- 2 refried beans and cheese empanadas
- 2 mushrooms, cheese and sundried tomatoes empanadas
- 2 small portions of veggie nachos
- 2 Quesadillas (flour tortillas with melted vegan cheese and mushrooms)
- 2 main portion of vegan chorizo tacos
- 2 small portions of vegan nachos
At our paint parties, all the equipment will be provided;
- A 16x12 canvas to take home and hang with pride
- A bespoke Frida Khalo headband to wear whilst you paint
- Drinks available to purchase
Adhering to the government guidelines social distancing measures will be in place; as a result, we can only sell tickets in pairs or of the same household. Including this, the instructor/artist will have a face shield to help keep everyone safe. Face masks will be permitted to be worn where 2m social distancing guidelines cannot be met.
- Frida Khalo£27.50£27.500£0